Finding a way to finally be able to purchase and own your home in Singapore is something that every resident should aim for. But how will you be able to do that if you are not familiar with the ins and outs of choosing the best home loan in the country. One of the best sources of information on home loans in SG is Money Smart – the company has been around for years – helping future home owners find and pay for the home that they have been dreaming off for years! MoneySmart.sg will help you find out different things about owning your first home.
What You Can Get Out Money Smart SG?
With the help of Money Smart Singapore (www.moneysmart.sg/), you will be able to find the answers to the following questions related to the goals of future home owners:
- If you feel that you are ready to buy your very first house or home
- How much will or should your first home cost you?
- Things that you need to know before taking on a home or housing loan
- What housing rules and processes should you be made aware of?
- Everything that you need to know once you have chosen a home loan?
- Have you compared home loan rates before making that decision?
Top Tips from Money Smart SG
- It’s best to choose a floating rate especially for a home that costs more than your pre-determined budget.
- Pre-approval is important before you decide to buy a home.
- It is a must to minimize or if possible get all your debts balanced out before taking on a home loan.
- The price’s interest rate should not be the only thing that you should worry about.
- There are legal fees that you should also take care of.
Money Smart SG
Money Smart c/o Catapult Ventures
71 Ayer Rajah Crescent, #07-11, Singapore
Phone Number: +65 6652 5878
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday – 10am to 7pm