Whether you are a fitness aficionado or maybe you just want to make sure that all those late night outs with friends, drinking and sampling Singapore’s best food will not make you gain any weight, you should definitely check out the best gyms in the country. But if you are looking for an award winning fitness gym in Singapore, then you should visit Pure Fitness Gym at Asia Square or maybe at Knightsbridge. The fitness center also has two Yoga studios, one located at Ngee Ann in Orchard Road and the other one is located at the Chevron House in Raffles Place.
Why Pure Fitness is the Best in Singapore
Here are more reasons why this fitness center or gym is most certainly the best one in the country:
- Pure Fitness has a team of expert fitness trainers and yoga instructors that have years of experience and tons of expertise under their belts.
- The place is so conducive for training because of their state of the art fitness gears, equipment and programs.
- Their instructors and trainers are all full of energy and are very patient and accommodating. So whether you are a beginner or a complete fitness buff, you will have a blast working with the gym’s staff or personnel.
- You can be a gym or fitness member if you think that you will be spending a lot of your spare time at the gym or you can walk in for your exercise fix. Having a gym membership will allow you to enter and use the facilities in all of their branches all over Asia.
- The gym has state of the art facilities and of course never ending supply apples for energy.
Pure Fitness (http://www.pure-fitness.com/en/singapore/index.php)
270 Orchard Road, Level 3 Knightsbridge, Singapore
Phone Number: +65 6100 3818
Opening Hours: Monday-Sunday 6 am to 12 am