The fact is that you have a strong interest on health and fitness. In short, you are a health and fitness buff. However, there are times when you are simply stopped from attending your workout classes at the gym simply because the fees are starting to rise the sky-high way. Well, this should not cause you to worry much because you can still continue pumping your body and enjoy fitness and wellness without spending too much. The following are some of the best gyms in Singapore as far as affordability and cheapness of fees is concerned:
This is simply one of the most affordable gyms in Singapore. IT features clean facilities, a good variety of gym equipment and of course, a friendly and accommodating staff to assist you anyway you want it. at this gym, you are not required to pay for your membership. You can just simply get your workout done for a period of two hours and pay only six dollars per session. But if you want to work out regularly then you can get your CSC membership or Passion Card and get ten percent discount.
1) Bedok Reservoir – 714A Bedok Reservoir Road #03-01 Singapore 471714
2) Punggol Community Club – 3 Hougang Ave 6, Punggol CC, Singapore 538808
3) Kampong Ubi Community Club – 10 Jalan Ubi, Kampong Ubi CC Level 1: #1 Activity Room, Singapore 409075
4) Bukit Batok Civil Service Club – 91 Bukit Batok West Avenue 2 Level 5, Singapore 659206
5) Bishan Community Club – 51 Bishan St 13 #04-01/02, Bishan CC, Singapore 579799
This is by far the cheapest gym in Singapore. And since it is the cheapest in the country, you’ll have to wait for your turn before you can do your workout. This also has all the basic equipment and materials which are commonly seen in a traditional gym.
$30 per month (Adults 18-54)
$18 per month (Students 12-17)
$18 per month (Seniors 55+)
16 gym locations across Singapore